Onestop IT Ltd is committed to making its services as accessible as possible and endeavours to ensure that webpages are compliant to the Web Accessibility Initiative.
This website has an ‘A’ WAI rating with passes for many ‘AA’ and ‘AAA’ criteria.
If you do find any accessibility barriers that affect or prevent your use and enjoyment of the website, please let us know and we’ll do our best to address the problem as soon as possible. If you have any queries with regards to accessibility please email us at email@example.com
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you’re more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View > Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View > Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View > Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari, use the View > Make Text Bigger option.
If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and – keys
You may wish to tailor your current browser to your needs, access alternative browsers or download add-ons, here are links to various browsers to help you: