2nd line Service Desk Engineer
At Onestop IT our mission is to assist 100 organisations in fulfilling their visions, and enable 5000 people every day to use technology successfully as part of their lives. Can you help us?
We are recruiting for a 2nd line Service Desk Engineer to help our clients. This role provides great opportunities to learn from experienced colleagues, be involved in projects and visit clients.
Onestop IT will offer you:
- The chance to be part of a team committed to achieving company and personal goals.
- Guaranteed Training and self-development opportunities.
- A voice on the team, your opinion matters.
- Regular appraisals and review sessions.
- Lifelong learning and time off for training, so only apply if you are interested in developing your skills and achieving your potential.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2-3 years second line IT Helpdesk Experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years supporting Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server environments.
- Experience of Office 365 User setup and troubleshooting
- Broadband, Networking and Internet connectivity configuration and fault finding
- Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and Group Policy configuration and remediation
- A driving license and own vehicle is essential as travelling to clients will be required.
- A caring outlook with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Likes to hold themselves and others accountable.
- Ability to manage time and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated and dedicated to personal development.
- Good at working as part of a team and motivating others.
Our recruitment process is different! Designed to make sure we get the best. If we seem like a fit here is the process we will run through:
- Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your CV matches we will ask you to send in a short video introducing yourself and what you are passionate about. Mobile phone quality is fine, we want to see your personality and experience, not your acting qualities!
- Next stage is to have a quick telephone chat
- We will send you some online assessments
- First Interview
- Second Interview
If you have got this far and you are still interested we look forward to reading your CV!
The team at Onestop provide a reliable, punctual service in a straightforward manner which minimises stress at times that could otherwise be fraught. In over six years of providing support for our medium sized business they have never failed to resolve any issues we have promptly and, importantly, to explain the steps they have taken.
Gareth Hoskins Architects
Onestop are undoubtedly the most pro‐active IT company we have dealt with over the last 28 years. Their service does not stop at just being pro‐active as they action all tasks quickly and efficiently, just as you would expect from a professional company
Souness and Boyne
The query was dealt with very quickly and efficiently and involved coordinating with our software supplier by phone. Many thanks for making this a painless exercise.
Social Investment Scotland
I have always found Onestop IT Solutions to be very professional in dealing with client issues and they go out of their way to provide a thorough and friendly service. They use the latest cloud based technologies at a very cost effective price. Onestop IT Solutions are a valued partner and can do the same for your business.
We've been using Onestop IT for a number of years and have always found their service second to none. Taking ownership of the problems and seeing them through to the end. A start to end quality service